Donald Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, gives birth to baby boy


Will they call the baby Ted?

Trump’s daughter Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner welcomed a new baby boy Sunday, giving the presidential front-runner a rare warm, cuddly moment on the rough-and-tumble campaign trail.
The baby is the third for Ivanka, a 34-year-old fashion designer and her husband, a real estate developer.



📖 more ® Belgian police arrest six in bombing probe, French foil Paris plot


"Jared and I feel incredibly blessed to announce the arrival of Theodore James Kushner," the businesswoman announced on Twitter. "Xx Ivanka."
Their baby boy arrived at 5:43 p.m. Hours earlier, Ivanka and her husband were spotted enjoying brunch in the Big Apple.
Trump had mentioned his grandson’s pending birth several times on the campaign trail,
Last week, during a speech before the American Israel Public Affairs Committee , Trump brought up the baby to express his support for Israel.
“I love Israel,” Trump told the Washington D.C. crowd. "I've been with Israel so long in terms of — I've received some of my greatest honors from Israel. My father before me, incredible. My daughter, Ivanka, is about to have a beautiful, Jewish baby."
Trump added that it could be "happening right now."


📖 more ® Journalist jailed five years over tweets


Ivanka’s brother, Donald Trump Jr., posted a picture of mom and baby on his Instagram page.
Congratulations to my amazing sister @ivankatrump and her equally amazing husband Jared on the birth of their third baby Theodore,” the new uncle said. “Welcome to the family.”
Candidate Trump, who spent parts of the day tweeting about Cruz, a terrorist attack in Pakistan and NATO, did not immediately tweet about his new grandson.

No comments