Nigerian football star, Mikel Obi’s long time girlfriend reveals how they met

Olga Diyachenko, who is Nigerian football star, Mikel Obi’s Russian girlfriend and mother of his twins, in a live Instagram video, revealed how they met and started dating.
She said:
“Mikel used to be my parents’ neighbor. We lived there for 5 years. As my parents were leaving the flat, I dropped off the keys at his flat and that was how we met and started off as friends and then grew into lovers. It was never a magical love story because we were neighbors for 5 years but we never met until I went to drop off the keys when my parents were about to leave the apartment”
Before now, Olga who welcomed their set of twin girls in 2015 said their kids do not have any Igbo or Russian names because they are citizens of the world.

No comments