I’m not a gigolo”- Sarumi Olaribigbe actor bursted as he debunks rumours

Sarumi Olaribigbe(Actor and film maker)  
Referred to as the ladies’ man and philanthropist, Sarumi Olaribigbe is an actor and film maker.

His craft cuts across the South-west, Nigeria and beyond. However, the New York Film Academy trained film maker has often being accused of dating older women for financial gains. 

In a phone chat with Allure Vanguard, the actor who is presently on vacation in Maryland, USA, cleared the speculations. According to him:

“I don’t get you; first of all, I don’t know what you are talking about. So a young guy cannot work hard and then enjoy himself anymore in a country like Nigeria?

Because I keep company of a few older friends, especially the female ones. Does it mean I am having a fling with them and in return they pay me? Can we please leave this alone, it’s sickening. Well, I’m not the type that judge people.

So, if anyone is into it, no qualms, it’s their choice. Sarumi also talked about his upcoming projects and challenges in the movie industry. “The major challenge that I have been facing as a producer is piracy.

I would advise that the government come to our aid to fight and eradicate piracy. Right now, my next movie is something new and spectacular. And when I am done with it, the media will sure be the first to know.

I’ll be visiting some countries in the United States of America for a thorough research on the project. It’s something to watch out for. We are taking the brand a step further.”

No comments