I can go naked for $500 million – Actor, Enyinna Nwigwe

Nollywood actor, Enyinna Nwigwe in a recent chat, revealed some secrets about himself. According to him, although, he has never had a sugar mummy, he was open to dating an older lady.

He also revealed that he can go naked depending on the price tag. He described his foray into Nollywood as a fortunate coincidence.

Read excepts from the chat below:

On dating a sugar mummy, the ‘Wedding party’ actor said; “No.

I would rather date an older person” On if he would go naked for $500 million, he said:

” I can go naked for $500 million.

Truth be told, I know what you are hiding behind your clothes.

I am sure you know mine.

For guys, it is a bit tricky because we come in different sizes…. $500 million can change lives, I can help lives”

No comments